Project 365 – Day 37
// June 11th, 2012 // Taylor's Posts
My friend Jessica, who I’ve known since elementary school, and her husband Zak came over with their newborn baby Henry. I had never done a baby shoot by myself before and was thrilled to be able to shoot my friend’s baby…heh. Henry was asleep for most of the time and only started fussing towards the end. I think I was able to get some pretty cute shots!
I did a little baby airbrushing on this one!
the new fam
There are a few more photos which you can check out here.
Leave a Reply
- M. Lee said: Nowhere have I found a more concise and simple pro...
- admin said: Unfortunately not. The on-camera flash firing is a...
- admin said: Not sure how to advise you without checking your e...
- admin said: Two should definitely work!...
- Ed Dawson said: Thanks for the step by step !...
- Mathew said: Is there a way to get this to work without the cam...
- 3D Camera Tracking Test
- Project 365 - Day 32
- Project 365 - Day 33
- Project 365 - Day 36
- Project 365 - Day 39