Project 365 – Day 4
// May 7th, 2012 // Taylor's Posts
Ben suggested I take a picture of myself drinking a glass of wine. Here’s what I came up with:
One of Those Nights
To take this shot, we used Ben’s Cinesquid suction-cup camera mount to attach his Canon 5D Mark III to the wall of the shower. As you can see here, these suction cups are strong!
I used Ben as my model to frame the shot.
The camera was on a 10 second timer, so I had to quickly drop down into the tub and pose.
One Response to “Project 365 – Day 4”
Leave a Reply
- M. Lee said: Nowhere have I found a more concise and simple pro...
- admin said: Unfortunately not. The on-camera flash firing is a...
- admin said: Not sure how to advise you without checking your e...
- admin said: Two should definitely work!...
- Ed Dawson said: Thanks for the step by step !...
- Mathew said: Is there a way to get this to work without the cam...
- 3D Camera Tracking Test
- Project 365 - Day 32
- Project 365 - Day 33
- Project 365 - Day 36
- Project 365 - Day 39
5d 5dmkii 7d 7d vs 5d application camera canon christmas comparison digital dr horrible dslr effect evil league of evil foo fighters frame rate fs700 guitar hd hdr joss whedon lens kit lightroom motion strobe Music music video Opteka Photo photo a week pick Project365 punch shutter speed sony sr11 Video video prep workflow