Don’t Go Into The Light
How’s this for a movie-poster type shot? I wanted to take a break from shooting on the charcoal grey, and was pressed for time tonight so this is what I came up with. You should click on the photos to go to flickr, and then press “L” on your keyboard to view the pics in a lightbox to get the real dark feel. I originally took these shots:
I liked where I was going with the 2nd one, this ominous door at the end of a very long tunnel kind of thing. I thought that was a neat idea, but then I caught Tay walking by and made her open the doors so I could catch her silhouette. The doors are actually to my laundry machines, it’s not a closet like I hope people interpret it as. So, I had to be careful of how I positioned the camera when taking the shot, because if I didn’t get Tay blocking the right things you see laundry detergent and stuff in there.
I didn’t take a setup shot, it’s just my Canon 580exII inside the doors with a red gel (duh). It was set at 1/4 power @ 24mm with the diffuser down.
Man, it’s hard coming up with ideas for photos every day. Sigh.
See you tomorrow!
2 Responses to “Day 23”
Leave a Reply
- M. Lee said: Nowhere have I found a more concise and simple pro...
- admin said: Unfortunately not. The on-camera flash firing is a...
- admin said: Not sure how to advise you without checking your e...
- admin said: Two should definitely work!...
- Ed Dawson said: Thanks for the step by step !...
- Mathew said: Is there a way to get this to work without the cam...
- 3D Camera Tracking Test
- Project 365 - Day 32
- Project 365 - Day 33
- Project 365 - Day 36
- Project 365 - Day 39